Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just caught the show 'Secret' yesterday. The way Jay and Rain were meant for each other made me contemplate the nature of destiny.
You meet alot of people in your life whom you thought were your destiny. You'd do anything for them. Sacrifice your image, your dignity, your soul.
Yet, in return, were these destinies ever fulfilled? How many times were such destinies illusions?
This makes me realise that there is no such thing as the ONE for you. Both have to work at it, both have to sacrifice themselves for it. Understand each other's needs and try to forgive the other if he/she isn't able to meet yours.
Fuck, what the heck am I typing? I sound like a veteran that had a drop too many. It messy out there, and all we can do is try to survive. If not, there's always Batam and its 'seafood' for us guys when we are old fogies with no wives.

~} Moonshine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rion
24
Hate me, love me, I am me

Food, mushrooms, movies, sad sad songs, reading, The Simpsons, Star Trek, Liverpool

Anyone who judges, so I shall love everyone equally, some more equally than others.

HoHo, the Spiritual One
Xuan Wan, the Fiesty Chilli
Karina, the Dancing Queen
Tan Tan, the Sporty Heart
Christine, the Bimbo Queen =p
June Shun, the Ever Polite aka, the Thinker
Elaine, my clothing consultant
Dan, The Can Man
Stella, Lala Tralala
Queen YX, MARK II
Yuriko, The Elegant Princess
Saeki, the Ice Lady
An Qi La, my Superior

~hecate_sedai
I got the photo from a website, but sorry i forgot where...=)