Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This past week was the best week in my holiday so far. I went to work at a kid's camp as a coordinator and it really was a wonderful experience. The pay was good, the bosses nice (although they were pretty 'spontaneous') and the children were absolutely adorable! They really rocked and touched my heart with their smiles, questions and innocence.
We played games, water gunfights, and drew lots of cartoons! At the end of the camp, we had a market day where children will set up stalls to sell using 'Cartoon Kingdom' money as the currency. As we ran out of printed CK $, we drew up some. I added a few more zeros to my notes and from the official limit of $50, I increased mine to $500 lol. The kids were really hyper active! And soo loving! I made a few loyal supporters lol. There were a group of 4 girls who told me that they were going to buy me as their slave (we coordinators were to be auctioned off to the children at the end of market day)!. I made another good friend with a 6 year old called Shusen, who told me 'Winnie kor kor, u are my best friend.' I wasn't supposed to tell anyone else my name, or take pictures with anybody except him lol. SOOO ADORABLE! I don't have his picture here, but his mum did take one on her phone and she said she'll send it to me soon =D. Anyway, here are the pics I took during market day.









Me going for a manicure. hahaha!




The finished product =P



I'm getting a massage from one of the stalls.


A satisfied customer.




My 4 girls minus Yu ching cuz she was sick. =)


My lil Apathu!


All the counselors/coordinators @ dinner after the camp concluded.

~} Moonshine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rion
24
Hate me, love me, I am me

Food, mushrooms, movies, sad sad songs, reading, The Simpsons, Star Trek, Liverpool

Anyone who judges, so I shall love everyone equally, some more equally than others.

HoHo, the Spiritual One
Xuan Wan, the Fiesty Chilli
Karina, the Dancing Queen
Tan Tan, the Sporty Heart
Christine, the Bimbo Queen =p
June Shun, the Ever Polite aka, the Thinker
Elaine, my clothing consultant
Dan, The Can Man
Stella, Lala Tralala
Queen YX, MARK II
Yuriko, The Elegant Princess
Saeki, the Ice Lady
An Qi La, my Superior

~hecate_sedai
I got the photo from a website, but sorry i forgot where...=)